Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 10: 5...4...3...2...1

Share 5 random facts about yourself:
1. I am the 6th of 7 children.
2. I won a singing contest...once.
3. I have been in love with Johnny Depp since I was 12 years old.
4. I have given birth twice but have never experienced labor pains.
5. My daughter's name, Jane Beatrice, is the reverse of what my mom wanted to call me (Beatrice Jane...BJ for short!) but my Grandma Beatrice wouldn't allow it.

Share 4 things from your bucket list:
1. Take my daughters to Disney...I have never been.
2. Go to Paris, France, with my daughters when they are adults.
3. Be within 20 feet of JD. (Maybe in Paris?)
4. Become an avid golfer...once again!

Share 3 things you hope for this year, as a "person" or an educator:
1. Sell my house.
2. Buy a new house.
3. Not to go broke doing #1 or #2.

Share 2 things that have made you laugh or cry as an educator:
1. Cry- Saying goodbye to amazing colleagues as they move on or retire.
2. Laugh- My students make me laugh everyday, and I try to make them laugh.

Share one thing you wish more people knew about you:
That while I can overreact and get over zealous at times, that it comes from a place of true caring for my profession, my colleagues and my students. I can't help it...I love what I do.

No comments: